Friday, January 29, 2021

La Cucina Di Rosa

La Cucina Di Rosa
By:Rosa Jordan
Published on 2014-01-15 by


My idea of cooking is in large quantity, so there is always extra to make that second meal, this is what my book is about Cook once, Eat twice, so you still get that second dish while saving time and money. Also in some of my recipes I provided a way to substitute certain ingredients and still get that fantastic meal. Don't forget to check out the specialty and tip pages with all my little cooking secrets. My past is full of family who loved to cook. My Italian Grandma from Italy love to cook turning her home into a small restaurant where she would entertain people who love great homemade cooking. I grew up on a farm where times were tough, tomatoes and vegetables were plentiful, so I would help my Ma cook and jar sauces and jams for those cold winters. Those traditions I've passed onto my children. Holidays were and still are big celebration with my family and friends stopping over for homemade food and drinks. I always enjoy seeing their expressions and when they asked what's in here... its delicious!! Still to this day, my children and I have our Sunday Family Dinner. We get together, cook and discuss the week's events. In our family we believe A family who cooks together, eat together, stays together! The recipes in my book are mine and my family's favorites. I hope you make them yours!!

This Book was ranked at 34 by Google Books for keyword cook.

Book ID of La Cucina Di Rosa's Books is zx1QngEACAAJ, Book which was written byRosa Jordanhave ETAG "IGSPXYKI6zU"

Book which was published by since 2014-01-15 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781481704847 and ISBN 10 Code is 1481704842

Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "68 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryCooking

This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview


No comments:

Post a Comment